Why should your clients look at a Cash Balance Plan before 12/31?
- Access higher contribution potential than a 401(k) Plan: $100,000 plus depending on age and income
- Catch up on lost savings opportunities
- Protect earnings from increased income tax rates and new Medicare tax
- Accelerate retirement savings
- Increase plan’s efficiency by combining with a 401(k) Plan
- Help employees understand and appreciate value of contributions made by the company and retain key personnel
- Gain access to pre-retirement accumulations in the event of an unforeseen need
- Accommodate varying savings goals between business partners (e.g. senior partner nearing retirement and a junior associate)
- Utilize as a buy-out tool to transition business ownership
- Protect savings from judgment creditors
Use this article to introduce a Cash Balance Plan to your clients, prospects and referral resources, then call us for proposal assistance and sales support.
No need to rush. Install the plan by 12/31 and fine-tune funding after the holidays. Plan documents need to be signed by 12/31. We make it easy with utilization of electronic signature which takes the guess-work and complexity out of equation. So whether your client is hitting the ski slopes, traveling to warm beaches somewhere far away, or just enjoying time with family away from the office this holiday season, they can easily secure a deduction by signing documents on their smart phone, tablet, or computer. Our plan document will allow to fine-tune the contribution amount after the holidays, so you and your client can focus on enjoying this time of year with your loved ones.
Our Retirement Services subject matter experts are ready to assist. Call (888) 926-0600 or send a message to email@example.com